Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group
Next Group Start Date is pending. Please fill out the interest form below to be contacted with additional information.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is an effective treatment modality proven to help clients overcome distressful emotions and problematic behaviors. This psychoeducational group will cover the four key skill areas of DBT which include: Distress Tolerance, Mindfulness, Emotional Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
1. Learn skills to help manage distressful events
2. Begin to identify and label emotions
3. Learn to focus on the present moment
4. Increase self-awareness and awareness of surroundings
5. Learn and implement boundaries with self and others
6. Decrease problematic behaviors
7. Learn and navigate interpersonal conflict